Here in Czech Republic start-up scene is strongly supported by government and community. That’s why there are a lot of programs that help start-ups to grow and develop.
In spring 2013 ORM Designer project was applied to one of these programs. The program is called Innovation park and it is running under the patronage of South Moravian Innovation Centre (JIC).
ORM Designer has been accepted as one of the most promising project with a huge potential to grow into a company with significant economic effects for South Moravian Region in a few following years.
Our primal goal was to raise funding from some Czech investor. But the program has brought us much more benefits. From all of these it is worth mentioning especially:
- Regular marketing consultations with Adam Hazdra, Milos Sochor, Jana Fleissigova and Lucie Bresova
- Help with press releases from Helena Tovarkova
- Financial co-financing for external consulting services from Jan Rezac (UX) and Karel Novotny (brand marketing)
- Workshop about international PR campaign with The Crowd & I
- Consultation about seed funding with all JIC team
- Pitch training with Lukas Hrdlicka
We’d like to thank all participants for their advice and effort and looking forward to our next co-operation.
And what happened with seed funding? Follow our blog and you will find out :-)